You can download Treatment and Care of the Geriatric Veterinary Patient by Mary Gardner and Dani McVety free in pdf format.
Treatment and Care of the Geriatric Veterinary Patient offers veterinarians a complete guide to treating and managing geriatric canine and feline patients.
- Offers practical guidance on managing all aspects of veterinary care in geriatric pets
- Takes a holistic approach to managing the geriatric patient, from common diseases and quality of life to hospice, euthanasia, client communications, and business management
- Focuses on dogs and cats, with a chapter covering common exotic animals
- Provides clinically oriented advice for ensuring quality of life for older pets
- Includes access to a companion website with videos, client education handouts, and images