You can download Surgical Approaches to the Facial Skeleton Third Edition by Edward Ellis III and Michael F. Zide free in pdf format.
Highly regarded by oral and maxillofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, and trainees in these fields, this unique title is a step-by-step, superbly illustrated guide to the surgical approaches used to expose the facial skeleton. More than 400 full-color surgical and cadaver photographs, as well as detailed line drawings, clearly depict the key anatomic structures and technical aspects of each approach, providing unsurpassed, detailed coverage of safe access to specific regions of the craniofacial skeleton.
- Includes intraoperative photographs and cadaver photographs that complement the surgical drawings — now entirely in full color throughout.
- Describes the transconjunctival approach to the medial orbit, subtarsal approach to the internal orbit, Weber-Ferguson approach to the midface, facial degloving approach to the midface, and many more approaches you’re likely to use in clinical practice.
- Includes access to twelve new, exclusive videos that depict surgical approaches performed on cadavers for enhanced visual representation of the technique. Videos include the Transconjunctival Approach, Midface Vestibular Approach, Mandibular Vestibular Approach, Retromandibular Approach, and more.
- Suggests specific instruments that the authors have found most useful for incising, retracting, and manipulating the tissues involved with each surgical approach.
- Points out advantages and disadvantages of each approach, and presents more than one approach to each region whenever possible.