You can download Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care by Elisa Mazzaferro free in pdf format.
Blackwell’s Five–Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care is a condensed handbook with concise bullet points and topics organized alphabetically. Using the popular Five–Minute Veterinary Consult format, the book provides rapid access to up–to–date information in the fast–paced emergency room or critical care environment. Topics have been pulled from the Five–Minute Veterinary Consult: Canine and Feline and expanded to include more information, valuable clinical images, and useful diagrams, with many other chapters completely new to this book. With more than sixty–five expert chapter authors, the book offers reliable information to help promote quick decision making in diagnosing and treating emergency conditions. This clinical companion serves as an ideal purchase for general veterinary practitioners and students, veterinary technicians, and hospital and emergency clinic staff.
- Provides essential emergency and critical care information in a quick-access format ideal for the emergency environment
- Takes the user-friendly Five-Minute Veterinary Consult format, with concise bullet points and topics organized alphabetically
- Offers information on 113 emergency and critical care topics, including more than 20 topics not found in the Five-Minute Veterinary
- Consult: Canine and Feline
- Thoroughly expands on topics taken from the canine and feline book, including a wealth of clinical color photographs and flow charts to aid in decision making
- Written by the top experts in the field