You can download Small Animal Care and Management 4th Edition by Dean Warren free in pdf format.
Reader-friendly and engaging, SMALL ANIMAL CARE AND MANAGEMENT, Fourth Edition, offers a comprehensive guide to the care and husbandry of small animals. Through a logical flow of information, it introduces students to the basics of the small animal industry, including the history, safety concerns and care and welfare of these animals before diving into the specifics of each, with chapters covering dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, fish and exotic species. Full-color photos and illustrations visually depict various breeds and their characteristics, anatomy, handling techniques, housing and other care concerns to facilitate learning, while activities and additional resources offer the opportunity for application and further study.
- Reader-friendly approach combined with a highly illustrative and engaging design facilitates learning for the student.
- Practical information and advice, including a chapter on careers, promotes student interest and success within a specialized field of study.
- Current topics, including a chapter on Safety as well as one on Animal Rights and Animal Welfare highlight significant concerns within the small animal industry so that students remain informed.
- Chapter features, including “Fast Facts”, questions, activities and additional resources, enables students to validate and apply what they have learned, as well as an offer an opportunity for further study of specific areas of interest.
- Fully supported by robust teaching and learning materials, the fourth edition includes a secure Instructor Companion site containing Lesson Plans, PowerPoint® Presentations, Testbanks powered by Cognero,and an Image Gallery, a student workbook, and a CourseMate featuring the ebook, a variety of interactivities, quizzing and more!