You can download Pocket Atlas of Dental Radiology by Friedrich A. Pasler and Heiko Visser free in pdf format.
In this age of highly specialized medical imaging, an examination of the teeth and alveolar bone is almost unthinkable without the use of radiographs. This highly informative and easy-to-read book with a collection of 798 radiographs, tables, and photos provides a myriad of problem-solving tips concerning the fundamentals of radiographic techniques, quality assurance, image processing, radiographic anatomy, and radiographic diagnosis. Information is easy to find, enabling the reader to literally get a grasp of essential new knowledge in next to no time. The dental practice team now has a pocket “consultant” at its fingertips, providing practical ways to incorporate new techniques into daily practice.
- A fine-tuned didactic concept
- Each topical concept is printed compactly on a double-page spread
- On the left: concise and highly instructive text
- On the right: informative, high-quality illustrations
- Main topics include:
- Examination strategies, radiation protection, quality assurance
- Conventional and digital radiographic techniques
- Radiographic anatomy: The problems of object localization and how to solve them
- Recent research with conventional radiography, CT, MRI, etc.
- Normal variations and pathologic conditions as viewed with the various imaging techniques
- A concise and up-to-date presentation of modern dental radiology