You can free download Orthopaedic Pathologies of the Stifle Joint in pdf format.
This book deals with the main orthopaedic conditions of the stifle joint in dogs and cats, so veterinary surgeons can assess, diagnose and treat the disorders commonly seen in their practice. It is intended to help veterinary clinicians make a correct diagnosis and prognosis and establish the most appropriate drug or surgical treatment for each case. Orthopaedic pathologies of the stifle joint contains plenty of high-quality images and illustrations as well as links to videos through QR codes, which provide additional information and contribute to making the book even more practical.
- Semiology of the stifle joint
- Clinical evaluation of the stifle joint and decision-making
- Fractures of the bones related to the stifle joint
- Injuries of the flexors and extensors of the stifle joint
- Dislocation of the stifle joint and patella
- Injuries of the ligaments and menisci of the stifle joint
- Tibial plateau levelling osteotomy using Slocum’s technique
- Surgical technique for tibial tuberosity advancement
- Osteochondritis dissecans and osteonecrosis
- Soft tissue disease