You can free download Oncology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses in pdf format.
Oncology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses is a handbook of cancer care from the technician perspective. Providing information on cancer from cause to treatment, this comprehensive resource focuses on the nursing role, emphasizing technical procedures, staging, and patient support. By equipping veterinary support staff with the information they need to properly and safely perform cancer treatments, Oncology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses promotes working as part of a team to provide optimal care for dogs and cats with cancer.
- Comprehensive guide to cancer care aimed at the veterinary technician or nurse
- Emphasizes the technician’s role throughout, including technical procedures, staging, and patient support
- Promotes working as a team to provide optimal cancer care
- Covers topics ranging from treatment strategies to owner support and emergency care, with clinical cases for specific diseases
- Includes appendices for quick reference to essential charts and dosing information