You can download Necropsy Guide for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals by Sean P. McDonough and Teresa Southard free in pdf format.
Necropsy Guide for Dogs, Cats, and Small Mammals is a complete, practical resource for performing necropsies on dogs, cats, rabbits, rodents, and ferrets in the veterinary clinic, animal shelter, research laboratory, or in the field.
- Provides practical guidance on all aspects of performing an necropsy on dogs, cats, and small mammals and interpreting the results
- Presents more than 200 full-color images to demonstrate techniques and findings
- Offers step-by-step instructions for the necropsy process and collecting samples
- Includes an anatomy review, discussion of dissection techniques, and list of common artifacts and post-mortem changes for each organ system
- Supports veterinarians in performing a necropsy in any setting, including animal shelters, veterinary clinics, research laboratories, and in the field