You can download Color Atlas of Veterinary Histology 3rd Edition by William J. Bacha and Linda M. Bacha free in pdf format.
Designed to provide students with a foundation in understanding and interpreting histologic and cytologic preparations, Color Atlas of Veterinary Histology is a practical benchside reference focusing on the normal histology of eight common domestic species. This Third Edition has been revised with new images, information, and updated terminology throughout. Introductory chapters have also been expanded to offer more complete coverage of the basic types of tissues, providing an even more thorough grounding in the principles of histology.
For the first time, the more than 900 photomicrographs are available digitally in an interactive atlas on CD, offering images available for download with zoom capability. The new edition of this veterinary-specific histology atlas provides veterinary and veterinary technician students with an essential pictorial resource for interpreting histologic preparations.
- Offers a practical resource for interpreting histologic and cytologic preparations
- Designed as a benchtop guide to aid in recognizing normal tissue components
- Covers the histology of dogs, cats, horses, cows, sheep, goats, pigs, and chickens
- Revised with more and better photomicrographs, updated terminology, and expanded information
- Expands on the introductory information on tissue types to provide a stronger foundation in histology