You can download Anterior and Posterior Porcelain Application TechBook by John C. Ness free in pdf format.
Learning specific patterns for applying porcelain will benefit both the beginning and experienced ceramist. Increased control increases speed and quality.
- The barriers to teaching porcelain application.
- To control shrinkage and minimize multiple firings.
- To build to size and drastically reduce grinding.
- To reproduce any natural anatomy.
- To control translucency and color.
- Recommended prerequisites:
- Simplifying Posterior Dental Anatomy
- Anterior Anatomy and The Science of a Natural Smile