You can download BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Wound Management and Reconstruction 2nd Edition by John M. Williams and Alison Moores free in pdf format.
The second edition of this best selling Manual has been thoroughly revised and updated under the direction of the new editorial team of John Williams and Alison Moores. Topics covered include wound healing, decision-making in closure, axial pattern flaps and pedicled muscle flaps. In addition, the Manual features case studies and step-by-step operative techniques. Specially commissioned illustrations accompany the chapters.
1. The biology of wound healing
2. Wound aetiology and classification
3. Decision-making in wound closure
4. Management of open wounds
5. Surgical drains in wound management and reconstructive surgery
6. Tension-relieving techniques and local skin flaps
7. Axial pattern flaps
8. Free skin grafting
9. Pedicled muscle flaps
11. Special considerations in wound management
12. Complications of wound healing