You can download Mosby’s Comprehensive Review for Veterinary Technicians 5th Edition by Monica Tighe and Marg Brown free in pdf format.
Master critical concepts to succeed on your certification exam! Mosby’s Comprehensive Review for Veterinary Technicians, 5th Edition is the ideal review tool which reflects the most recent changes to the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE). This edition features a user-friendly outline format that helps break down information visually for better comprehension of the material. Coverage reinforces key concepts in basic and clinical sciences, clinical applications, patient management and nutrition, anesthesia and pharmacology, medical and surgical nursing, and critical care, and information on pain management. Wide-ranging coverage includes dogs, cats, large animals, birds, reptiles, and laboratory animals. To ensure the most meaningful review, this new edition features a study mode on the Evolve site that includes 500 review questions and an exam mode with a computer-based testing environment similar to what you will encounter when taking the VTNE.
- The accompanying Evolve site includes an expanded Comprehensive Test with 500 review questions, and a test engine containing an additional 500 questions that can be used for practice or exam-mode simulation.
- Comprehensive Test at the end of the book simulates the VTNE testing environment, giving students the confidence and practice they need to master the exam.
- UPDATED! Chapter discussions expanded throughout text provide additional information in areas such as emergency procedures, as well as urinalysis and hematology, sanitation, sterilization, and disinfection, small and large animal nutrition and feeding, and exotic animal medicine.
- UPDATED! The digital section in the Radiography chapter has been expanded.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all areas of veterinary technology, such as: basic and clinical sciences; clinical applications; patient management, nursing and nutrition; anesthesia and pharmacology; and professional practices and issues.
- Coverage of multiple species, including dogs, cats, large animals, birds, reptiles, and laboratory animals, prepares readers for all aspects of the national board examination.
- A user-friendly outline format ensures content can be quickly comprehended and is conducive to classification and grouping of material, which helps the reader retain the content.
- End-of-chapter review questions cover the content in each of the chapters equally, providing you with a solid review of the vet tech curriculum and of the information you will need to know to pass the VTNE.
- Full-color format features vivid color photos to support comprehension and recognition of essential concepts including histology, hematology, diagnostic microbiology and mycology, virology, urinalysis, and parasitology.
- Easy-to-read summaries support visual learners and serve as useful review and study tools.
- Detailed Appendices provide you with quick access to helpful resources for veterinary technicians.