You can download Fundamentals of Ornamental Fish Health by Helen E. Roberts free in pdf format.
Fundamentals of Ornamental Fish Health is a complete guide to managing the health and well-being of ornamental aquatic animals. Grounded in the foundations of fish medical care, the book summarizes nonlethal aquatic diagnostics and medicine, putting the information within a clinical context. Providing a comprehensive overview of the subject, Fundamentals of Ornamental Fish Health equips aquatic animal health professionals with all the information needed to competently and effectively treat these patients, from transporting and examining fish to diagnostic techniques and the identification and treatment of specific diseases and syndromes.
- Complete guide to managing the health and well-being of ornamental aquatic animals including discussion on disease prevention through effective biosecurity practices
- Summarizes the knowledge base of nonlethal aquatic diagnostics, medicine, and surgery
- Emphasizes a clinical perspective on fish medicine
- Equips animal health professionals to competently and effectively treat fish patients
- Provides a tool for providing ornamental fish and invertebrate medical care and advice