You can free download Veterinary Immunology 10th Edition by Ian Tizard in pdf format.
Exploring the immunologic concerns of both large and small animals, Veterinary Immunology: An Introduction,10th Edition is the only complete resource on immunology for veterinary practitioners. This new edition has been meticulously updated to continue its trend of incorporating the latest advances and topics in the field. It features a straightforward presentation of basic immunologic principles along with thorough and timely information on the most significant immunologic diseases and responses seen in domestic animals.
- Comprehensive coverage clearly explains the general principles of immunology, and provides information on the most significant immunologic diseases and immunologic responses seen in domestic animals and marine mammals.
- A wealth of clinical examples show how principles will be experienced and addressed in the clinical setting.
- Educator and student resources on Evolve feature an image collection, enhanced animations, flashcards, content updates, and a test bank for instructors.
- Improved images clarify new content and enhance your understanding.
- NEW! Updated content covers new T cell subpopulations, newly described interleukins; new approaches to cancer immunotherapy; immunology of fish; and new advances in genomics.
- NEW! Learning objectives have been added to the beginning of each chapter.
- NEW! Chapter on commensal bacterial will address the role of commensal bacteria in veterinary immunology and provide convincing explanations for previously poorly understood phenomena.
- NEW! Information on the pathogenesis and treatment of atopic dermatitis has been added to help inform veterinarians who treat pets with dermatologic conditions.
- NEW! Revised content on cancer immunology reflects the vast expansion of information that has been uncovered in the past five years.
- NEW! Expanded information on the role of nutrition in animal immunity offers a rational basis for examining data of those who claim nutritional benefits.
- NEW! Full-color histologic images replace black and white images to more effectively convey concepts.