You can download Small Animal ECGs An Introductory Guide 3rd Edition by Mike Martin free in pdf format.
Small Animal ECGs: An Introductory Guide provides all the information veterinarians need when using electrocardiography techniques for the first time.
- An ideal introduction to veterinary electrocardiography written in a very easy to understand way, for what can be a daunting subject
- The author is RCVS Recognised Specialist in Veterinary Cardiology and regularly speaks on this subject
- Full of examples of colour ECG tracings, as well as colour illustrations to explain arrhythmias
- Covers techniques that can readily be used in first opinion small animal practice
- Includes new chapters on mechanisms of supraventricular arrhythmias, accelerated idioventricular rhythm and use of Holters