You can download Equine Neurology 2nd Edition by Martin Furr and Stephen Reed free in pdf format.
Equine Neurology, Second Edition provides a fully updated new edition of the only equine-specific neurology book, with comprehensive, clinically oriented information.
- Offers a complete clinical reference to neurologic conditions in equine patients
- Takes a problem-based approach to present a clinically oriented perspective
- Presents new chapters on imaging the nervous system, neuronal physiology, sleep disorders, head shaking, differential diagnosis of muscle trembling and weakness, and cervical articular process joint disease
- Covers the basic principles of neurology, clinical topics such as the initial exam, differentials, and neuropathology, and specific conditions and disorders
- Includes access to a companion website offering video clips demonstrating presenting signs