You can download Clinical Procedures in Veterinary Nursing 4th Edition by Victoria Aspinall free in pdf format.
The new fourth edition of Clinical Procedures retains the popular format that has been so successful in establishing previous editions. All the principal procedures a nurse is likely to be called on to perform are presented in the most practically useful way, linking the action with the underlying rationale and illustrating both with ultra-clear line artworks and photographs. This new edition brings the text into line with the Day One Skills and Competencies which now govern training of veterinary nurses, with revision and updating throughout.
- All the principal basic procedures are covered
- Uses a step-by-step ‘action/rationale’ approach for maximum clarity
- Covers companion animals, equine and exotic species
- Never struggle to find definitive information on basic procedures again
- A reference guide to best practice for both qualified and trainee veterinary nurses and veterinary technicians
- All skills reviewed and updated in conformity with best practice
- Now aligned with RCVS Day One current skills and competencies
- Includes self-assessment questions on each chapter
- All-new design improves user-friendliness
- Chapters 4-6 restructured with new illustrations
- Now with new contributors