You can download The ADA Practical Guide to Soft Tissue Oral Disease 2nd Edition by J. Michael Hall and Michael A. Kahn free in pdf format.
The ADA Practical Guide to Soft Tissue Oral Disease, Second Edition is a fully updated new edition of this popular guide to oral and maxillofacial diseases likely to be encountered in general or specialist dental practices. Emphasizing foundational information on the most common oral diseases, the book provides summaries of essential information for diagnosing and treating soft tissue oral pathology. With a focus on clinical decision-making, the book includes important information for diagnosing disease and determining the best course of action.
In addition to updates to knowledge, references, and images throughout, the Second Edition covers new diagnostic methods, narrowband imaging devices, and saliva sample testing. It offers self-testing clinicopathologic exercises for readers to practice their skills and gain confidence, and includes review questions at the end of each chapter so they can test their knowledge.
- Easy-to-use, updated resource with brief synopses for everyday clinical reference
- Includes self-testing clinicopathologic exercises to help readers further their skills and gain confidence in their knowledge
- Focuses on decision-making, from communicating diagnoses to developing and discussing treatment plans
- Presents clinically oriented information on the most important aspects of common oral and maxillofacial diseases
- Features detailed color illustrations, treatment algorithms, differential diagnosis, and case examples with discussion
The ADA Practical Guide to Soft Tissue Oral Disease is an invaluable reference on oral pathology for general dentists and dental specialists alike, as well as hygienists, undergraduate dental students, and postgraduate dentists in advanced training programs.