You can download Head and Neck Pathology 3rd Edition A Volume in the Series Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology by Lester Thompson and Justin Bishop free in pdf format.
An essential foundation text for residents and pathologists, the third edition of Head and Neck Pathology, a volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, has been fully revised to include recent advances in the field. Featuring a highly templated, easy-to-use format and new information throughout, this practical, affordable resource by Drs. Lester D. R. Thompson and Justin A. Bishop is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice.
- Inclusion of a wide range of diagnoses in both head and neck and endocrine organ pathology.
- A focus on the specific features of selected non-neoplastic and neoplastic entities, including broad and in-depth differential diagnoses.
- Clinical and Pathologic Features summarized in quick-reference boxes for fast access to information.
- A highly templated format that includes pertinent clinical, imaging, and management/prognostic features; pathologic features; ancillary studies; differential diagnosis; and meaningfully chosen bibliography.
- Over a thousand full-color photographs illustrate important pathologic features, enabling you to form a differential diagnosis and compare your findings with actual cases.
- Contributions from internationally recognized expert pathologists, keeping you up to date with the latest information in the field.