You can download Equine Veterinary Nursing 2nd Edition by Karen Coumbe free in pdf format.
The breadth and depth of expertise essential for equine veterinary nursing today is provided in this definitive textbook. Thoroughly revised and updated in its second edition, and now fully illustrated in colour. This book covers the content of the ever-expanding equine nursing syllabus, while still succinctly covering all the basics that veterinary nurses specialising in other species need to know. The key subjects included are: basic equine management, medical and surgical equine nursing, nutrition, reproduction and foal care, emergency first aid, and the theory underpinning these and other important topics.
Equine Veterinary Nursing Second Edition is presented in a clear and user-friendly manner, appropriate for all those involved in equine nursing. A practical approach is used throughout and procedures are illustrated with a large number of line diagrams and clinical photographs. It is an essential manual for all student and qualified equine veterinary nurses and all those involved in the care of horses.
- Includes a new chapter on the equine nurse’s professional responsibilities
- Major revisions to the chapters on diagnostic imaging and surgical nursing to reflect advances in technology and techniques
- All information on health and safety management updated in keeping with new regulations
- Authors include both vets and experienced equine nurses
- Endorsed by the British Equine Veterinary Association