You can download Treatment Planning in General Dental Practice, A Problem-based Approach by Crawford A. Bain free in pdf format.
As treatment options become more sophisticated, patient expectations continue to rise, and litigation for malpractice becomes more common, it is even more important that dentists produce a rational treatment plan and effectively communicate the various options to their patients. Providing much needed information on treatment planning, this unique resource addresses the difficulties dentists face in providing their patients with integrated treatment, and it helps readers apply treatment modalities to real patients, with real problems.
- Highly organized content provides readers with a logical and systematic approach to treatment planning.
- A special emphasis is placed on treating patients who require multidisciplinary care – one of the most problematic areas for newly-qualified dentists.
- Chapters are abundantly illustrated with cases from the author’s private practice for a more thorough understanding of the subject.
- Extra cases at the end of the book allow for self-assessment and evaluation.
- Valuable discussions are provided on topics including: the management of the aging dentition, aesthetic treatment planning and the impact of dental implants, the business aspects of treatment planning, technological advances in treatment planning, and the critical areas of patient communication.