You can download Textbook of Prosthodontics 2nd Edition by V Rangarajan and T V Padmanabhan free in pdf format.
extbook of Prosthodontics,, 2e encompasses all the different subspecialities of prosthodontics like Complete Dentures (CD), Removable Partial Dentures (RPD), Fixed Partial Dentures (FPD), Oral Implantology (OI) and Maxillofacial Prosthetics (MFP) with an aim to demystify the subject. The book provides a strong basic foundation along with contemporary clinical and laboratory applications. The book is written in an easy -to-comprehend-and-remember style, the clinical and laboratory aspects are depicted with colour photographs, radiographs, line arts, tables, boxes and flowcharts to make text self-explanatory.
- Useful for UGs as a prosthodontic textbook, an easy-to-practice book for the general practitioners and a basic reference for the PGs
- Covers DCI prescribed syllabus for UGs
- Contains numerous tables, boxes, flowcharts and more than 3000 high quality colour photos and line diagrams to supplement the text
- Contains dedicated chapters on Porcelain Laminate Veneers, Attachment Retained Dentures, Overdentures, and Smile Design
- Provides section wise Suggested Reading and chapter wise Sample Questions in Appendices section
- Companion website (www.Medenact.com)) provides latest Glossary of Prosthodontic Terms for
- Additional reading